Friday, August 24, 2007

PPC Accounts - Adwords

General Info

How long did it take before your ad showed? - AdWords Starter Edition | Google Groups
How to get the most from your Google AdWords Campaign
Google Adwords - how to maximize your advertisement dollars spent at Google Adwords
To succeed with AdWords think differently
To succeed with AdWords you have to think differently. Here are three tried and proven techniques to improve your chances.
Google's new review everything policy is ruining their testability.
googles new review everything policy is ruining their testability.
Moved AdWords
Appear nowhere now! moved adwords

Geotargeting

LOCAL
Google Adwords Geo-Targeting [video explaining local geo-targeting]

INTERNATIONAL
After using the &gl=uk or what ever country code I was looking up at the end of a google search string, and trying to locate a working proxy from another country to connect to, I still could not be sure that my results were accurate and then I went straight to google to a help question called "Why can't I see my ad?" and found what I needed:
Ads Diagnostic Tool will help you check to see if your ad is displaying in other countries depending on what google.com extention the cutomer uses, language, location, ect...

No comments: