Monday, February 25, 2008

CSS for beginners

I never needed to cover this subject for any of the projects I work on but the more I learn, the more my mind may complicate how easy it can be to learn CSS. I had to teach myself using the internet as a resource and I basically learned other people's bad habits and kept making sites until I could troubleshoot everything without looking anything up.

Then I took the time to do research on a weekly basis to improve my skills and find out why each decision is made instead of imitating other people's coding habits. This blog was started when my research became the most thorough.

To define where beginners should start, there are 2 questions to be answered:
What's the right way to learn when everyone learns differently?
What skills are the most important to develop early on?

No comments: