Friday, November 14, 2008

How to create a Design Playlist

Hear about a new site that features good design - a good one with unique content that really stands out?

I did...

Then I googled it.

When you google "grain edit", you get a list of sites to check out:

  1. The actual site: Grain Edit - someone who collects design
  2. Unplggd - home tech design
  3. a new flickr profile to explore: http://www.flickr.com/people/grainspace/
  4. Design Sponge - design blog
  5. Josh Spear - trend spotting
  6. ISO50 - designer portfolio and personal blog
  7. BestWebGallery - web design gallery site
  8. workalicious - a work space blog

A good mix of various design sites. They all will bring you to lots of other sites if you have several hours to kill. Some were new to me, some were sites that I visit regularly, and all were sites that if I never heard of, I would be glad I did.  I think I may try this again although I guess it would be the same as going through someone's bookmarks-another thing I rarely do.

Googling "link: www.grainedit.com" just brought up another site...

Found which led to....

Sam Pott's Brooklyn Superhero Supply

No comments: